Integrate with pagerduty to report incidents direct from Middleware alert section.
- PagerDuty account with admin access.
- Middleware account with access to the integration section.
Follow these steps to set up PagerDuty integration with Middleware account.
- Login to the Middleware account and navigate to the PagerDuty integration under the installation section. Login -> Installations -> Store in that there will be PagerDuty
- Click on the “Connect” button to begin the integration process.
- You will see a new window pop up on the right side of your screen.
- In that window, add the PagerDuty authentication token and click on the save button.
- It will integrate your PagerDuty account with Middleware.
Assign alert to PagerDuty incident
- Navigate to alerts from the left menu.
- At right bottom corner here showed in screenshot, select Email of user you want to assign task and select service.
- Enter the Title you want to see as title in pagerDuty for incident.
- Once you have filled in all the required details, click on the “Assign” button.
- The incident will be created in PagerDuty and can be assigned to the appropriate team member.
- Here is the attached screenshot of how it will look like in PagerDuty
- If you cannot see the “Integration” menu in middleware, please ensure that you have access to the Integration section. You can confirm this with the Middleware account administrator.