Integrate Microsoft team with Middleware to get alert notifications on your MS team. With this integration, you can customize alerts and get notifications in any channel or thread on your MS team.
- Microsoft Team account with admin access.
- Middleware account with access to the integration section.
Follow these steps to set up MS team integration with middleware account.
- Login to Middleware account and navigate to the MS Team integration under installation section. Login -> Installations -> Integrations -> Microsoft Team
- Click on the “Install” button to begin the integration process.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Teams integration page. Here, you must allow the alert module to access your Microsoft Teams account and channel list. This will enable the module to send notifications to the appropriate channel(s).
- Once you have been granted access to the alert module,Ms team will be connected to your Middleware accout.
- Create the alert based on your specific needs using the provided options.
Configure alert on MS team
- Navigate to alerts from the left menu.
- Alerts -> Rules -> create new ->Notify your team In the “Notify your team”, select the Microsoft Team channel where you want to receive the notification. This could be a channel you have created specifically for monitoring and alerts or an existing channel where your team members are already collaborating.
- If you cannot see the “Integration” menu in middleware, please ensure that you have access to the Integration section. You can confirm this with the Middleware account administrator.
- To do this integration, you must have MS team admin access.